Cloud Solution for Private Equity, VC & Other Alternative Asset Funds08 March, 2012
Los Gatos, CA – March 8, 2012 – ShareVault, a leading provider of innovative secure document sharing services, announced today the launch of ShareVault LP Portal, a new, easy-to-use, cloud-based investor communications solution specifically tailored for private equity, venture capital and other alternative investment firms. The new on-demand software service enables fund administrators to securely distribute investor materials in the cloud, eliminating time consuming and costly manual documentation processes.
“Private Equity and Venture Capital funds today are looking for ways to simply and securely distribute investor materials to LPs without breaking the bank,” said Richard Andersen, CEO of ShareVault. “ShareVault provides the security, tracking, and convenience features that fund administrators demand. Our customers are moving their businesses forward by embracing our cloud-based ShareVault LP portal, eliminating outdated and inefficient manual processes.”
ShareVault LP Portal was developed specifically for fund administrators of alternative investment firms and securely disseminates, organizes and investor materials, including capital statement, K-1s, capital call notices, distribution notices, PPMs, due diligence packages, LP agreements, term sheets, LOIs, marketing materials, prospectuses, merger agreements or patent filings, saving funds significant mailing and postage expenses. It also streamlines fund operations by enabling all parties to share and collaborate on documents from any Web browser.
ShareVault LP Portal:
- Allows fund administrators to directly share information securely and in real-time with drag-and-drop functionality
- Automatically splits consolidated statements such as K-1s, capital calls, and other investor-specific documents into individual documents posted to each investor.
- Secures all outgoing information by sending only through bank-grade secure protocols that require no additional setup
- Provides interactive real-time reports that give valuable insight into user activity
- Centralizes and shares all data, documents, and reports with all investors, shareholders and board members with no FTP, VPN or other setup required
- Requires no support from an IT department, making it easy for organizations to get up and running quickly. It is customizable to each business and transaction, giving users the option to determine how and when communications and documentation is shared with each audience.