ShareVault Launches Secure Document Sharing Solution for Real Estate Investment Trusts15 November, 2011
Los Gatos, Calif. – November 15, 2011 – ShareVault, a leading provider of innovative secure document sharing services, today announced it has launched ShareVault REIT Manager, a new easy-to-use cloud-based secure document sharing solution specifically tailored for the Real Estate Investment Trust [REIT] community. The new on-demand software service enables REITs to securely share and manage hundreds to thousands of documents in the cloud, eliminating time consuming and costly manual documentation processes.
“In a time when every dollar counts, REITs need to streamline their operations and processes. Scanning, faxing, copying and mailing hundreds to thousands of documents during a REIT transaction is simply not an effective or efficient use of time and resources and doesn’t adhere to strict compliance regulations. Our customers are moving their businesses forward by embracing our cloud-based ShareVault REIT Manager document sharing solution, thereby eliminating outdated and inefficient manual processes,” said Richard Andersen, CEO of ShareVault.
ShareVault REIT Manager secure document sharing solution is designed specifically for the REIT market and securely disseminates, organizes and tracks documents and due diligence materials, saving REITs significant mailing and postage expenses. It also streamlines REIT operations by enabling all parties to share and collaborate on documents from any Web browser.
- Allows property managers to directly share information securely and in real-time with drag-and-drop functionality
- Facilitates compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley act section 404 reporting requirements and the SAS70 audit standard for accounting with preparations underway for SSAE 16 and ISASE 3402
- Interactive real-time reports provide valuable insight into user activity
- Secures all outgoing information by sending only through bank-grade secure protocols that require no additional setup
- Centralizes and shares all data, documents and reports with all investors, shareholders and board members with no FTP, VPN or other setup required
- Helps prepare all documentation for divesting of a property or to free a portfolio of underperforming assets
- The solution requires no support from your IT department, making it easy for organizations to get up and running quickly. It is customizable to each business and transaction, giving users the option to determine how and when communications and documentation is shared with each audience.