How BIO and ShareVault Can Help Life Science Companies Save Big Money [Video]05 March, 2016
Here at ShareVault we know that growing a life science company isn't easy. Sometimes it feels like a lonely battle when you’re trying to secure the goods and services your company needs to survive. Why go it alone? The Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO) has created the industry’s largest cost-saving program: BIO Business Solutions®.
Through this program members of BIO and participating affiliate organizations are able to take advantage of significant cost savings on essential products and services, such as ShareVault, that biotech companies use every day.
Join the more than 2,800 companies who are taking advantage of the purchasing power offered by BIO Business Solutions. There’s a specific cost savings program for most departments within a life sciences company, including lab supplies, office products, express shipping, waste management, insurance programs, as well as an exclusive relationship with virtual data room provider, ShareVault.
ShareVault provides a secure document sharing solution for life sciences organizations, and is ideally suited for the due diligence required during bio-pharma partnering/business development, technology licensing, fundraising, M&A, clinical study management or any other application that requires life science companies to securely share documents with third parties.
Through this program, ShareVault offers the following specialized benefits to member companies:
- Minimum 20% discount on ShareVault's products (excluding ShareVault Basic).
- Minimum 30% off the standard pricing of ShareVault for SharePoint.
- At least 5% additional discount on subscriptions with terms of two or more years.
- eCTD tag structure available at no cost.
- Creation of document index available at no cost.
- Migration services from existing VDRs at no cost.
- Assistance with high-performance uploads at no cost.
To learn more about BIO Business Solutions, watch the video.
To learn more about ShareVault, watch the video.